The additional capabilities available in Salesgenie’s Team edition can be summarized in part by the differences in the Home Dashboard. This new layout is designed to help you manage your team quickly, but also to manage your lists more effectively. It is very different from the Home Dashboard in the Professional edition, but all of the database and marketing tools are the essentially the same.
Admins will see a different Home Dashboard from Users. The Admin Home Dashboard in the Team edition has the following 4 sections:
1) Action toolbar: At the top of the screen, this has the following action icons:
2) My Leads: The section under the Action toolbar shows Saved Lists on your account with three tabs:
PLEASE NOTE: Selecting these tabs will also adjust the Sales Pipeline and Team Member Activity section below.
1.) The “Lists” tab will show all of your saved searches in rows, ordered by most recent first, with a quick glance Progress Bar (hover over for a more detailed lead status breakdown), the total number of records and customers in that list and the last assigned date.
Click on the arrow to the right of the list name to quickly see activity on this list by each user assigned to it. Read more on tracking activity in the Team edition.
Displayed to the right of the list name, in the same row, are three action icons under the “Contact” column, and an additional menu at the end of the row.
You will see action icons to:
The 3-stacked dot menu icon at the end of the row allows you to do the following with that list:
PRO TIP: Each filter criteria selection narrows the list for subsequent filter criteria, so the order of filter criteria is important. You can click to “Edit” this criteria and Salesgenie will load this list in the Build List/Search view. Edit the filter criteria using the selections in the left sidebar.
Show on Map: Load Salesgenie’s map viewer to see this list of leads mapped out across the most appropriate geography.
There are several actions you can take from this view: Note the legend running in the left sidebar with colors tied to the mapping geography most suitable for the list. This also shows the total number of leads by geographic unit (whether that’s city, state, zip code, etc.).
Click on this geographic unit to zoom the map to that area. In the toolbar at the top of the map view, you have several options:
You can also quickly go from here to the List view or select Overview to get a report graphically summarizing the key data elements for this list. From this view, you can also click “Compare” to show this list of leads compared to a benchmark of all the business records this list is drawn from. Find out more about the Overview and Compare reports here.
Generate Report: This will generate and download a comma delimited (CSV) file titled “ListReport.csv” that you can open in any spreadsheet program. The report displays the key information for that list.
Rename List: Give the list a new name
Clone Search: This will load the List Results screen so you can refine your list with different filter criteria selections or you can choose an individual record to clone. If you want to clone a prospect that has converted into a customer, go to the Customers section at the bottom of the Home Dashboard.
3) Right Pop-Out Menu: Just below the “My Account” main menu item, you will see at least two, maybe three, icons on the far right side of the Home Dashboard.
Click to expand the menu. (To hide this menu, click on the double arrows in the top left corner.) This menu gives you the following options:
4) Sales Pipeline: A graphical look at team activity to quickly assess progress. Find out more about the Sales Pipeline.
5) Customers: Organized in a “card” format, this section displays prospects that have been converted into customers (noted by a change in the Lead Status to “Customer (Won)”) along with the name of the team member assigned to them. Click on any of these customer “cards” and a “More Like This” button will display to quickly deploy Salesgenie’s cloning tool to find more leads like this recently converted customer.
Our award-winning customer care team is here for you. Call 877.708.3844 orContact Support