What options are available for printing records?
From the list view screen, choose the Export option and then click "Print" from the drop down menu.
Now you will see a pop-up with three options:
- You can "Name your List" (optional)
- "Choose Records" - Choose what records you want to print.
- "Choose level of detail" - Choose what details you want to print with each record.
Choose Records gives you options to print:
- "All" records in your list
- "Selected" records - only records you've selected by checking the checkbox to the left
- "Not Selected" records - only print records that do NOT have a checkmark in the box
- "Exported" - Print records that you have previously exported or purchased.
- "Not Exported" - Print records that you have NOT previously exported.
- "Random Sample" - If you choose this option, it will ask you how many records you want in the sample. That quantity of records will randomly be selected from the list.
Next you can choose your "Level of Detail", which basically is the option to choose what fields or data elements you'd like to print with each record. (Elements will print only where available)
Each of the different print output selections will print different elements:
One Per Line: This selection creates a PDF for printing that uses the fields in the table view – the basic address information -- plus the phone number if available
Compact: Fits on one page
Summary: The selection creates a PDF for printing that displays individual record boxes down a letter-size page with a summary of the following data available for that record:
Detailed: Includes all sections
Custom: Create your own print output by selecting the individual fields you want displayed in the PDF
Label: choose a label - Read More about formatting for labels.